Friday, September 2, 2011

"And she had left behind a glass slipper..."

That was intentional.

---
It's not like I had a love interest or anything growing up. I was just never really concerned about that kind of stuff. But I believe I already went over this.
---

Last night, I went out tagging again. I chose a more secluded area, but somewhere that was still "well-known" for being vandalized. He told me that the policeman from the other day was going to show up. I had to follow His judgement and wait it out.

To be honest, I did get really bored for the first two hours, blankly sketching a few pieces so I could get an idea on what I wanted to finish, to show off. He didn't show up. Between the time from when I arrived until this officer arrived, I had run about, buying more paint cans and even a few snacks to keep me replenished. Upon my second arrival, I decided to conclude my Business Man piece, assuming you know what I mean when I say that.

I had just completed His entire frame, adding my signature "SW" at the bottom when the man finally arrived, grasping his usual equipment.

I forgot to mention, I didn't wear a mask this time since he snatched it up last time. I merely had a bandanna covering the bottom half of my face, starting from the nose. It also had the "SW" painted on.

The policeman was holding onto my gas mask. That made my blood boiled, hating how his filthy palms were dirtying my lovely mask. I want to destroy him for even touching it. But I managed to smile underneath my concealed face, setting down the can that was in my grasp.

"I noticed that you took fancy in my mural, last time we met!" I called out to him, arms crossing and my body leaning back against the wall.

Long story short, his reactions were cute, predictable. Judging from what I took note of from our previous meeting, he took a fancy for art. I pinpointed my verbal attacks towards that, making it so that maybe we could meet again, minus the police badge and handcuffs. He was right. This man is the perfect victim, the perfect sacrifice.

So, I guess it's a date.

Oh, and look what I found:
http://heirtothefamily.blogspot.com

Looks like his name is Mason. A cute name. I need to get closer.

In other news, some freaks named Gallows and Victor have been commenting on my stuff. I'm going to investigate further on what they really want.

1 comment:

  1. A freak? Woe me? Yes me! No you! Yes you! ;)
    This will be fun, we will have fun.

    ReplyDelete