Thursday, June 30, 2011

Lost Prey

The title is self-explanatory. Henry Foster, the man I was basically trying to screw over, had suddenly disappeared. I asked around the workplace, and rumor has it that he moved. No wonder why never stopped by his apartment.

---
I used to be really shy around people, all because I was home-schooled. People skills were what I truly lacked as a child, among other things. But that was okay. At times, when I did talk to people, they would sometimes call me a freak... Especially when I talked about the Slender Man. No one believed that he was real. Their blind eyes couldn't capture sight of Him. They didn't understand Him, thus they could never understand me.
---

My third job is at a standstill for now, until I receive orders from the top. I haven't been assigned a new prey to stalk as of yet. But the distribution of my knowledge will continue to grow and I will open the eyes of the world, even when I don't drive someone to the verges of self mutilation, and potentially suicide. I am His child, and I have a job to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment